I found a journal/poem book of mine dated from 2000-2005 and WOW. Talk about tumultuous at its best. I am going to be posting a bunch (hell maybe even the whole book) on here. Just for posterity sake. I don't see the internet crashing at any point in the near future, but I COULD lose this book again, SO putting it on here is almost an insurance policy that is FREE! And, hell...who doesn't love one of THOSE policies?! Not to mention...with losing my job and everything. There hasn't been much to write about, cept BOREDOM! If you follow me...clearly you have noticed that I do no postings of boredom.
So, if you don't enjoy poems or teen angst...UNfollow me. haha.
~
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...


Teen angst FTW!
ReplyDelete