The Ravonettes

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing GOOD ever happens on a Tuesday...



So, it has been awhile. Random thoughts I have had since my last post...ready, set...GO!

Was UNhappily surprised when I found out that Drew Carey took over for Bob Barker on the Price is Right. WTF?! I know Mr. Barker is old and all and, I DO love Drew, BUT! I WANT BOB BARKER BACK! How do I know about the Price is Right replacement? Because, a month ago I was let go from my job! Which was on a TUESDAY! It started bad but I am now enrolled in Fall Semester at OCC for CULINARY SCHOOL! WOOHOO!

I am afraid of chopping my fingers off. I hate blood...so I WILL pass out if that should happen!

Today there were a TON of WASPS outside out front door. I hate FLYING BUGS THAT CAN STING! I have, in fact never been stung. I plan on never being stung!

Being a Bum is not all that it is cracked up to be.

I have all the Seasons of Dawson's Creek on DVD and as of today have watched them 5 times in the last month.

The weather needs to get hotter.

If Black and White are not indeed colors, how is it that they help create so many?

The Animal Planet channel is the best thing invented, and have increased my fear of Monkeys!

And, that's all for now :)

How random where YOU today?

~

1 comment:

  1. Because black and white are shades, and that's what shades do!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger