The Ravonettes

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little bit of this, Little bit of that...









I woke up this morning extremely disoriented from a dream I had last night. Seemed like it started when I closed my eyes and continued until I begrudgingly opened them. I love vivid dreams that make you blink several hundred times to figure out if it was real or not. 
I expected to wake up next to Hugh Jackman, fully exposed and lavishly happy. Instead, I woke up alone and fully clothed. Maybe in my next life :)

Last night I joined my two Aunts and my Grandma in seeing 
the Musical, 'Dirty Dancing'. 

I expected it to be an adaptation from the movie, much like Grease was, but they actually followed the movie to the T. I was slightly disappointed in this, but the set made up for it, as well as the actors. We took Gram to the bar we go to before every show and had a couple of Margs on the Rocks to pass the time before the show started. It was fun!

Been taking a lot of pictures lately. How could you not when you have the best camera in the world? Can you tell I really love it? If not...I LOVE MY CAMERA! Here are a few pics... 
Abstract is really appealing to me lately...


So many things in life provide inspiration. It is weird to think that an object can make you so happy but, I feel more light and free when I am taking pics. I'm quickly running out of memory space before I am ready to be done taking pics! 

Been staying with my Grandparents the last couple weeks. Home life is kinda rocky. And, while I will not go into details about that, I bore myself with what is going on. Lots of soul searching and delving into what I want and who I am and where I am in my life. Some things I am happy about, and some things...not so much. Working on changing that. 
Turns out...hope is not a strategy! 

~

1 comment:

  1. Hope is definitely not a strategy. That's a good revelation. <3

    I find that progress is slow in figuring out who I am and what I want in life, but it's a rewarding process.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger