The Ravonettes

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some of my favorite shots...

I went on a trip a couple of months ago up to San Francisco to visit my Dad and Aunt. These are some of the places that we ventured off too. A large part of my heart was found as we drove on and stopped at some of the places I have always wanted to see.

The view of the clock tower while driving on bay bridge. Magistic in technology...

My first time laying eyes on the Golden Gate Bridge. There was a tour going on as we walked around, I could not believe the history behind it. Amazing...

In Half Moon Bay there is a place called "Mavericks" some of the most dangerous surf on the west coast. Working in the surf industry I have heard many legends of deaths and crucial surf. When i saw these rocks, I am brought back to the heart of surfing...

On the path to "Mavericks" there is a nature reserve. On this old run down pier perched this run down restaraunt. I wish this picture captured everything around there. There were pelicans in the sky, swooping down in the bay to catch its dinner. The restaurant was closed, so where else would they eat?

Lastly, every day should end with a beautiful suset like this...

or this...G'night!!

~

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger