The Ravonettes

Friday, March 13, 2009

Black Box...

I just added this little widget to the left...look left...see it? its the thing that says "Black Box"...I think? I really want to call it 'little black box', much like 'little black book'. I used to have one of those...I'm married now though, so I got rid of that. I think? Anyways...'little black box' is awesome, am I the only one who feels slightly dirty saying "little black box" over and over again? I just giggled. FOCUS Kindle! ok...right. so that little widget over there you click on and it gives you a bunch of choices to choose from. You click the one that you like the most and after making a few choices it leads you to a mystery blog!
(we interrupt this program to enter a freak out mode...my twilight bootleg is SKIPPING and the real dvd does not come out for two weeks. IT BETTER WORK STILL!)
Well, I am addicted. I have found so many interesting people to read!! It is a fun little way to search thru blogs and make some choices in the mean time! Get to know yourself as you get to know other people! If you are interested, you can click on my widget (hope it starts working again soon...im hoping it is maintenance time or something?)
But, its fun!! And, good thing it is not working right now, because I need to get myself to bed!
Night!!

~

4 comments:

  1. ig is pretty friggin cool! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check that out later when I have time.

    I hope you're doing well, sis!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys get a chance to play! It really is a blast!!

    Im doing awesome sis :) Good to see ya on here. I checked out your blog too! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by via the "little black box" and thought I would say hello. I am enjoying reading your blog, so thank you for adding yourself to the widget!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger