The Ravonettes

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Real Oprah...

I just wrote this whole post in Hindu for shits and giggles. I didn't even know that you could DO that, but I hit that little button I guess and WHALAH! Hindunese appeared on my blog! (I love how I am constantly amused by little things.)

Anywho~ I like to Twitter. If you have a blog, you most likely know what Twitter is, but if you should happen to not be so fortunate, check out this site (please god let my links be working!)http://twitter.com/.

Twitter is basically a mini blog for updates or random thoughts if you do not have a pad of paper or don't feel like posting a whole post on your blog. IN FACT...I think it would be a great thing for people with Turrets to use as an outlet. And, in no way what so ever am I bagging on people with this disease. I actually think it is the best disease to have, in the way of diseases go.

Just think, you are working in your little cubical amid the cube farm in your cubey little office and instead of screaming at the top of your lungs, DUNG HEAP or whatever clever little expletive or word pops into you head and launches out your mouth at that moment, you text it to 40404 and BOOYAH...there it is online.

I'm getting distracted again by my excitement. So, I twitter. Bottom line. I log onto the server today at work this morning and open my email. There sitting in my inbox is an email from Twitter! I open it up and read..."Oprah is now following you, yes the REAL OPRAH, is now following you on Twitter. Click the link below if you would like to check out Oprah's profile." Of course I click the link and there in front of my as the page loads is THE REAL OPRAH!
I was completely taken aback. I wonder if she will ever speak to me. I daydreamed all day of getting a little message on my Twitter page saying random @Kinder posts.

Oprah makes me happy. Twitter makes me happy. I'm just HAPPY today!


~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger