The Ravonettes

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ray Lamontagne

I have a pretty eclectic span of music that I like, or at least I like to think so. Ray Lamontagne has recently shot onto my list of all time faves. His voice is unique and flows over you...makes you think. It's like a balm on open wounds. In short, he is amazing. You should listen to him. Some of my favorite songs are:

*Saved by a woman
*Be here now
*Shelter
*Can you stay
*Hold you in my arms

I posted a play list of his music below my header. If you get the chance, listen to him. I know you will fall in love...just like I did. Such passion can not be ignored :)

I am going to try and change the play list at least once a week. Play songs that are effecting my life. Hopefully they will effect yours too!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger