The Ravonettes

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

READ THIS!

Hi!

So my favorite Blogger wrote a book and it came out today! Not sure if any of you are familiar with but, she is HIL...wait for it...ARIOUS! You should totally check out her site and her book.

It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita
by Heather Armstrong (Author)

You can get it here!



Let me just tell you, when I got turned onto this site, i laughed till i was seeing yellow (wow, yellow is the color of the day!!) I loved it so much that I went ALLLL the way back to the begining of her archives (she started her blog in 2001) and read from the begining. True story.

I adore hearing of her travels and how she has blown up fame wise and is still grounded and awesome. Anyways...check out her book. You wont be dissapointed. I mean, how could you with that title?

Im just sayin.

~

2 comments:

  1. ok...my links are not working when in a post GRRRRRRRRR! Here is here website, dooce.com
    and the link to buy the book is:
    http://www.amazon.com/Sucked-Then-Cried-Breakdown-Margarita/dp/1416936017/ref=pd_ts_b_90?ie=UTF8&s=books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I found you through the black box link. I love your posts and will try to pop in regularly. Take a peep at mine when you have a moment
    Karen
    ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger