The Ravonettes

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disneyland Adventure...

Tomorrow will be the best day EVER. I am taking my nephew Kyle to Disneyland for the first time. And, the kicker? I get to take in every wide eyed stare, every giggle, every happy smile in all by myself. All of the firsts will be mine! *insert evil giggle* And, so it starts...I will forever be known as the Spoiling Aunt. A title that I am extremely happy to bear. This is Kyle...he's Three. How could you NOT spoil this kid.

Don't get me wrong, he is stubborn and I am sure we will have our share of struggles tomorrow, but not even that can take away my excitedness!! I am going to pick him up bright and early tomorrow morning, go to breakfast and then head on down to the Park where we will meet my Grandparents. Will put up some more pics when I get them all up on the computer.
Wish me luck!!!

~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I can't even be the Spoiling Aunt because I live with my nephew and have to reprimand him daily. REVEL IN IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger